- WebHostingHub Review
- User Review
WebHostingHub, Virginia-based company, from WhoIs record the company is established Jan 2005; at this time of writing, WebHostingHub is manage by the same management at InMotion Hosting. WebHostingHub is a newcomer to our hosting review list, but its hosting service is extremely reliable and afforable.
and their team is made up of some of the best professionals in the hosting world. WebHostingHub’s All-in-One hosting plan includes all the features you’ll need to get your small business online – in no time!
Editor’s Review on WebHostingHub Hosting
WebHostingHub focuses on one simple hosting plan, where users get unlimited web hosting storage, bandwidth, and addon domain. Our findings and evaluation results on WebHostingHub are listed as below.
What’s good about WebHostingHub?
- Extremely reliable and fast server – Websites hosted on WebHostingHub are supported by 100% Dell server. From various source of tracking record, WebHostingHub shows virtually no sign of down time for months.
- Unlimited hosting capacity at an affordable price – Host all your websites and blogs in one WebHostingHub account, for just $4.95/mo*.
- User friendly – As stated in the company’s tag line: "Get Your Website Online In Minutes"; WebHostingHub’s efficient web navigation and smooth ordering process allow its customers to get started almost instantly.
- Advance Security with w/suPHP – Great features for those who need additional protections.
- Automated backup policy – All websites hosted on WebHostingHub are eligible for automated-backup feature upgrade with very little cost (extra $1/mo).
- Wide selection of software trial – WebHostingHub users get free trials on various kinds of productive tools online, including eFax, Mozy, RatePoint, RingCentral, iContact, e-Online Data, as well as Constant Contact.
- 90 days of full money back guarantee – WebHostingHub customers are protected by the company’s full refund policy (excluding domain registration fees and SSL certificates fees if any) for the first 90 days upon signup (which is the longest free trial period in hosting industry).
What’s bad about WebHostingHub?
- Expensive renewal fees – Renewals at WebHostingHub cost $8.95/mo, which is the original price before discount.
- Lack of web host upgrading options – WebHostingHub does not offer VPS nor dedicated hosting services. In other words, this means WebHostingHub users will need to switch web host if they need an upgrade.
*Note: WebHostingHub original price is $4.95/mo for 3 years subscription.
Demand Over WebHostingHub (Traffics Review)
It’s almost meaningless to look at the search stats for WebHostingHub on Google Insights. There are very, very little searches on WebHostingHub at this time of writing – the company basically is totally out of the radar before year 2010. We tried to compare WebHostingHub with GreenGeeks (which is a new brand name exist for around two years), PowWeb, and JustHost; and you can clearly see that WebHostingHub is trailing far behind (except for GreenGeeks).
Is WebHostingHub Hosting Recommended?
Low price tag, reliable servers, great promotion discount, 90 days full refund policy – there are plenty of reasons to like WebHostingHub. So yes, TWHR editors believe that WebHostingHub is a good choice for those who need a shared hosting.
More details, please visit WebHostingHub online: http://www.WebHostingHub.com
Order WebHostingHub Now